Covert and a mix of others

Started by InTheDragonsDen, January 02, 2023, 05:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InTheDragonsDen

Dr. Ramani has excellent information on her youtube video series.
My wife is mostly a covert npd but not all the traits. My wife is always the "victim" and "everyone has a better life" and " has a better family"
The line that caught my attention was "Significantly worsens under stress and major disappointment. Leads to them being more enraged."
For nearly 10 years I saw the manipulations and complaining and quiet anger and contempt and mood swings and a zillion other red flags (lol, i know DoH). They were all low grade. She had her moment and I just shrugged my shoulders and went on with life.
But when I caught her cheating. Boom. Anger and she fantasized about hurting me and paying me back for causing her to have her supply interrupted.
Two months ago I stepped in again between her and her supply and the anger was there but this time I did it in front of her friends. Huge anger.
Week before Christmas again confronted her in front of her friends and more importantly people in our community.
Dr. Ramani says for them to be revealed to people at her work or in the community are major blows to them.
My wife asked for a divorce that night. She was drunk and looking to extend the fight. Objects were being broken in the house and I called for her family to come to the house. She immediately left.
Think I will get lucky on getting out, at least that is my hope. She worries about possible blow up in the community gossip. Being covert may end up helping me. She wants her supply back and was talking about how she didnt enjoy the party season and how she wants to go partying with a certain couple (she has totally trashed the female in the couple and is honing in on the male. Younger than her, extremely handsome, 6 pack. He has goo goo eyes for her big time. Not getting involved in any way shape or form of communicating with them or anyone in the family. Not my job).
No two npd's are the same. Watching as many of Dr. Ramani's videos as I can. There is a piece of my wife in one video I can relate too and other pieces in other videos.
Have selected 5 apartments far far far far away in a city I have never lived in that I am going to go look at.