Hello (again)

Started by Ziggy52, December 23, 2020, 10:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziggy52

I'm not new to the website, but haven't been on in awhile. For some reason, my pw didn't work, and when I tried to retrieve it, nothing showed up in my in box or spam. Things have been going pretty well, for the most part, but in the last few days, after 7 years of NC, my parents sent a holiday card. Another holiday card from another family member also showed up, addressed to my dh and kids, specifically leaving me out. I thought I didn't care any more, but I guess I do, and I wish I didn't.

xredshoesx

i am so sorry that they are using the holidays as a way to hoover you and we'll see what we can do on the admin end to find out what is going on with your original account.

take care today and tomorrow and don't let them ruin the joy you have made for yourself and family over the last 7 years.

Spring Butterfly

Wow that must've really hurt, it's one thing to reach out especially given the situation around the Earth right now. It's quite another thing and especially hurtful to reach out to an entire family and only a half name from the card. How sad. I've been on the receiving end of others resentment and it hurts so much. It helps me to remember resentment is a deep form if hated that is the person reflecting themselves into us. It's projection if you want to look at the top 100 traits topic.
https://outofthefog.website/top-100-trait-blog/2015/11/4/projection?rq=Projection

Also if you have your old email we can help connect your account. We're not seeing anything on our end to find your old account.
Every interaction w/ PD persons results in damage — prep beforehand and make time after to heal
blog for healing

Ziggy52

Thanks for your replies! I am thankful for a place to be able to reach out to so many compassionate people.

I tried several things to get my original profile to work, but ended up having to use a different email to set up a new profile. In the process, I probably made it even more complicated to recover. I'm okay with using this new account, if that's okay. I'm afraid I also don't know how to give you the original email address without it being public.

Spring Butterfly

Okay no worries and at the bottom of every post is a report to moderator link and that's how you can get in touch with the team privately if you want but if you prefer to use this account that's okay too
Every interaction w/ PD persons results in damage — prep beforehand and make time after to heal
blog for healing