I bought a psychic session

Started by sunshine702, May 08, 2024, 12:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshine702

Remember I told you about the dream I had every night after Father in Law passed away suddenly.  foreboding garage shop area where he passed away and a safe. Like a tall one.

Well I asked the people for a recommend for a psychic.  I got a dozen.  Picked one called her paid $65  and got a ton of validation  and your intuition was right.

Honestly even if it is hogwash so what I loved it.  I feel much more at peace.  I feel so much more like I know what I need to work on and how I felt so validated at my gaslighted from him intuitions

And she said she saw a honest good man for me.  With normal family relations and loves animals.  She said we might move to the Midwest and we will have multiple animals.

I feel amazing today.  I needed to hear that

Starboard Song

Sometimes we have something we just need to hear. If the words can be put together then it can really happen for us, sort of. I get that. I like that you even throw in, "even if it is hogwash." Yep. Even if. Sometimes we can need an optimistic vision to aspire to.

Go do it. Go make it happen. We believe in you.
Radical Acceptance, by Brach   |   Self-Compassion, by Neff    |   Mindfulness, by Williams   |   The Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama and Tutu
Healing From Family Rifts, by Sichel   |  Stop Walking on Egshells, by Mason    |    Emotional Blackmail, by Susan Forward

escapingman

That is great sunshine, step out into the unknown. I have got into the spiritual following my divorce to uNPDxw, I believe meeting her was meant to be to waken me up and get free of the shackles of my FOO. I have been thinking of trying a psychic, but to scared to actually go ahead and book one.   

Your post is encouraging for me, thanks for sharing and keep on the good work.

sunshine702

This was my third time ever doing it.  I did a pet psychic with two of my beloved doggies that passed.  It was my Christmas Gift to myself this year.  Oh each time I felt like it was the best darn money I have EVER spent!  Just like their subtle gas lighting is powerful.  Maybe I am incapable you start to believe or maybe I am being dramatic and they are not betraying me.

Nope I learned I was dead right and to trust that!  I feel 1000 percent stronger!   I told my father in law that I liked him.  He liked me too.  I felt that.  He was worried about his son not leaning into me.  That was the "you take care of her comment"

Oh the best — apparently he did not trust his wife in the end — he knew she would be a greedy Narc schemer.  He was trying to tell me about some papers hidden in the shop some sort of rough will.  Sadly I don't think I can get to it

The dreams have stopped.

And I dreamed of my recently passed dog sitting smiling in front of my new apartment door 😢

Honestly it was better than therapy ten fold for me!