Crickets

Started by WhiteWolf, January 01, 2023, 06:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteWolf

After not leaving me alone and subjecting me to increasing cycles of crazy after I told him that yes, I REALLY want the divorce I filed months ago (including draining our savings because he "wanted to put it in my account to do something nice for me" and driving halfway to another state to go on some farewell tour before supposedly killing himself and then coming back after all) he has gone silent. Amazing how the longed for NC is so unnerving! I'm more uneasy now I think. And of course there is the trauma bond telling me I should have constant contact with him.

He went silent after I refused his request to come over at midnight to celebrate NYE. And refused his multiple requests over the last week for sex. So I'm assuming he's found a new supply. My brain is excited at this prospect but my emotions are not. I'm amazed I can find the idea of him moving on painful emotionally. Probably because I know he's just doing it to be hurtful and manipulative on purpose.

Anyway, thank goodness the holiday minefields are over for now! And I got to spend them with my children thankfully!

InTheDragonsDen

Hi Whtewolf, Happy New Year. Stay strong. Work on finding yourself again. The you before you met him. Hope you have some good support family / friends around you that are not go betweens to your ex.
The experts say there is always a third in the relationship. Dr. Ramani video on triangulation is pretty good. Have watched many of her videos.
Above all stay safe, make sure you know your local support agencies and what is available to you.