Still Healing

Started by Gettintired76, April 15, 2022, 01:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gettintired76

I dont know if he can or not, I hope so, and the boy is incompetent he doesn't even have our testimony written down right refused to look at anything we had to show, keeps telling me I have to use the lawyer they give me oh and get this I filed my papers on the 17th of March the referral went in to them on the 22nd coincidence? I think not. He keep swearing I never inform him of stuff when I do (He told me yesterday he had no idea I had never been contacted or served by her county, when we had a two hour conversation about it when we first met.) Oh and I lost my job friday because I was 10 minutes late because in setting my clock I set it for pm not am and overslept😢 but I have about 15 apps in hopefully will hear something and all this crap wont hinder my getting anything else.

Gettintired76

He has my sons name spelled wrong, has their ages wrong, has it in there that even my daughter's stepdad admitted she can't be trusted with what she says. Her mother admitted to me in text message that My daughter has gone back on what she has said . He refused to look at it, just said basically we deem you guilty because its so hard to prove it happened or didnt. Its like he's hanging on everything she (my ex) says and doesn't want to deal with any evidence that disproves his case. He stated I onow you say nothing happened we feel it happened take it to court. My family wont even be allowed to defend themselves. And Im sorry but some of the stuff they say my daughter said? It seems like she was helped, some was made up out of wholecloth. Alot if not most is a flip on what she said kept telling us happened when she was with her Mom.

Gettintired76

I hope to God nobody on here or anywhere believes whats being said

square

Not me, GT. Definitely on your side.

Gettintired76

Poison Ivy

Gettintired76, if you haven't done so already, I suggest doing the following: Write on paper or a computer everything that the CPS worker (is that the "he" to whom you've been referring?) told you. You don't have to use a lot of words, but write clearly. Try to use the same words that the CPS worker did.

For example, which words did he use to say that "we deem you guilty because its so hard to prove it happened or didnt."

If there were pieces of information in the documents that clearly are wrong, write those down, too. For example, "document says my children are ages __, __, and __. But my children are ages __, __, and __; their dates of birth are _____, _____, and _____."

Share these recollections of the conversation with your lawyer.

Gettintired76

I will do that poison ty

Gettintired76

And the caseworkers exact words were i stated you are guilty because it was too hard to prove that your not, but what is says there doesnt mean as anything dont worry about it.

Gettintired76

Everything they are "charging" us with is a felony. Sad thing the two charges against my sister I can easily disprove because I covered my sisters all of last fall because my ex kept threatening it. She kept saying she didnt want them to help my daughter bathe, so they didnt and I stayed within view to make sure nothing happened that could construe abuse. All my sister did was assist her with washing her hair ( my daughter has a bad arm where she broke the humerus several yrs ago and has difficulty raising it above her head)

Gettintired76

You know its bizarre when we lived in her home state, in our apartment complex, I was like the resident daycare provider no exaggeration whatsoever I would be tending to 15+ kids on a daily basis ranging in ages from newborn to 13 or 14 so her and her "biddies" could "hangout". Now I'm being nailed for abusing my own? 🤯

square

The whole thing is bizarre. I really hope the court sees through it.

Gettintired76

He blatantly lies several times in the petition. Isn't that illegal?

Gettintired76

He knew before he even spoke to me that my ex and daughter had legal proceedings going on in my exes county, he knew before he filed i had papers filed in her home court but he states that their ate no proceedings anywhere else in this county or the rest of the state. But more then thather county sat on the "interview" for over a month then referred it here he sits on it a month. The files abuse papers because he can t prove his case but states in the papers he has proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

square

I really have no idea what to make of it, I hope your attorney is motivated to chew him up.

Gettintired76

Theres been no physical examination and one thing my daughter supposedly said there would be significant damage done, and it is something so absurd they had to help her come up with it.now as far as a scratch on her arm? I explained that my bracelet which I no longer wear scratched her, then my watch band shich I again no longer wear sratched her and I didnt even know I caught her until I saw the scratch twenty minutes later. Her and her sister both have been awful about walking in on people who are showering but I never dreamed you could get charged with abuse for it. The bathing and underpants change part.... Theres no way anybody did anything while she bathed...she was alone the whole time my sister doing dishes me back and forth making sure she didnt make a mess, until her 10 minutes were up the my sister washed her hair pulled the plug waited with the curtain pulled until my girl stood up and handed her a towel she would dry wrap the towel around and go down the hall to my moms room for her clothes. Now sometimes because of balance issues ( I believe from her meds) she needs alittle help stepping into her undies which my sis would have her step in slip them to her knees have her pull them the rest of the way up.I watched all of this so I know nothing happened. My ex carried on all last fall about this very thing, so we were hyper vigilant about it. Its stated my sister choked her, nobody ever put their hands around her neck. Im in trouble for raising my voice to her for christ sake. My 83 yr old mother has been reported for scolding her. Their go to is she said we are "mean" to her. She says the same thing when shes with me about her mother. The last thing my sister had to restrain her once while I was at work, my ex swears she slapped my daughter, but my sis swears that my daughter was attempting to bite her leg and she was simply pushing the childs mouth away from her leg. Now I know from experience that biting is a big go to for both of my girls, and also my ex wasnt even there.

square

You had said her stepfather might have done something choking-wise.

Are the accusations cover stories for things that happened at their house?

Gettintired76

She accused him of hanging her, and I honestly dont know they could be but the caseworker refused to even look at any evidence against my ex.

Gettintired76

Oh and I found out the "forensic interview" was a consultation with a private pcych doctor. It wasnt even CPS and they just forwarded a recording to cps.

Gettintired76

Im am really starting to hate this phone the one post i meant to say buddies not biddies.

square

I understood no worries. I make a lot of typos. Most typos don't really obscure the meaning.