My PDw's emotional status

Started by Samuel S., December 08, 2019, 01:13:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samuel S.

My PDw has said: "I don't mind dying, if I can see my deceased daughter again". In fact, she said that the other night. She was really depressed due to the holiday season and due to the fact that we had an argument with me about how she was deceiving me with her intentions about money I have been saving which we both agreed would be for extra expenses. She independently decided that the money I have earned (some $20k) would go to possibly a new car or my funeral expenses.

So, as you can see, it was not the easiest of evenings, to say the least!

She told me she talked with her "medium counselor" the next morning who "straightened her out", and now, she is feeling better.

While I am glad that she is feeling better, I get very concerned if I were to divorce her. She has said she doesn't want to be labeled as being divorced twice. Thus, she wants to make this marriage "work".  Also, if I were to divorce her, I fear for her safety. While that may seem non-sense, it seems pretty real that she could get far more depressed and quite easily go on the deep end, because she has lost a lot by being abused by her mother, by having her oldest daughter die, by having a divorce, although she is studying acupuncture.

So, this is one reason why I am trying to keep the peace around here as much as possible.

Any thoughts?

1footouttadefog

I think she will continue on regardless just as she is now. 

She will continue to visit her councelor and who ever else she spends time with on her study weekends away and conferences etc. 

She will continue to study or otherwise pursue her own goals as she does now. 

She consistently gets what she wants done regardless of what she says she is feeling etc.

I personally think you are being manipulated by her playing depression and bereavement  cards to distract from discussing the issue that a great deal of money is missing or has been misappropriated.

If she had finals next week she would be handling them quite well as always.