PD's complaining about "insults

Started by DetachedAndEngaged, January 22, 2021, 05:24:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empie2204

Any little thing, word or even a letter is an insult for them if it does not fit in their box.
After I left my H we had three contacts when he tried to win me back. I was honest to him and told him real reasons why I left him. My mistake. I should have known by then that even the truthest truth does not help.

I told him I left him because I gave up trying to be someone who he wanted me to be. Few weeks later I heard from one person that he was telling his "people" that this statement insulted him.

And you know what is crazy? There are lot of us here or on other forums who actually study and try to understand them and some of us  even feel pity for them (me included). Not the pity of the kind to want to go back, but the human one. Without insulting or projecting.
Do they feel the same? No, but they still get more or less fair treatment from us.  :stars:

bloomie

Going to need to lock this thread down for moderator review - while the team takes a look at the posts in this thread please take a minute and review the guidelines around generalizations:

Quoteplease avoid making blanket or derogatory generalizations about mental illness, personality disorders, personality disordered individuals or "Nons" that are unsupported by clinical literature.

https://www.outofthefog.net/forum/index.php?topic=30.0

The most powerful people are peaceful people.

The truth will set you free if you believe it.