Blaming me, shaming me and telling me I am the Narc.

Started by Roza, November 27, 2019, 04:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roza

Well, they, my siblings have done it again.  They have been telling everyone that will listen that I am a Narcissist,  like our mother. Why? Bcz I was the executor of my parents estate, not much really.  My father was the enabler for my narc mother, but he chose me as executor bcz I have been the responsible one all my life. I was the SG for my narc mother, I took care of my parents things bcz I was the oldest and bcz I spoke English.  I have been taking care of my parents stuff forever. 
My siblings say that I put myself in the position.  That I am the one that told my parents what to do financially. Well I did go to school for finance and management. Unlike my siblings that only took money from our parents all the time. One sibling went to college and got the whole thing paid for by our narc mother, the other one took money but never finished college and lied about going. I went to college and I paid for it myself. I was out down by my narc mother, bcz I was not going to the college like my cousins, well my uncle paid their bill, I didn't have that luxury. I managed the money and I did as the trust specified.  I was the only sibling that would not take anything from my parents bcz I  felt guilty. It was their hard earned money and for my narc mother, money was everything. 
How can my siblings be so mean? I did everything for everyone all the time. I not omce took money from our parents unless they gave it to me. My father must have seen that I was the honest one and he chose me as the executor for his estate and my narc mother agreed too. Now I see that this has caused more trouble than its worth. All I ever did is to help my parents out, never did I  take advantage of them. My siblings always came back wanting more money bcz they got themselves into trouble.  As a child I was to take care of my siblings bcz my parents both worked,  so I did.  I took care of my siblings and my parents.  I was the evil one bcz I questioned things that I felt were off, I was told whatever happens behind closed doors stay in the house, never to go outside. Now I see that this was to keep me compliant and to never question my parents. 
I was the family doormat,  give it to her,she will do it without question.  We can take advantage of her and she won't know. I just wanted to help people,  I thought that is what we were supposed to do.  Now I see that I was not only used but abused. I lost my childhood and my own self. I was worthless and I was going to amount to nothing.
Well, I married a wonderful man, who loves me even though I am broken, I have 2 great kids and now I just want to live my life.  My siblings must truly hate me bcz their lives are not going so well, so I am the easy target. But I have been putting up boundaries and they don't like it. I am learning that I have to do this for my own sanity.  They are the ones that have been skating by and I have been the one to clean up their messes,  but no more, I stand for myself now, I am taking care of me and I am important and I have feelings and they are mine to have. My siblings are now going to have to get used to the fact that they are NOT going to walk all over me and make me feel small and worthless. They need to grow up and leave me alone.
Sorry I just needed to get it out. Thank you.

moglow

Better out than in, Roza, as with all poisons. Try and not let this eat at you - you're not responsible for others' decisions and will only make yourself feel crazy if you try. You are NOT who they say you are, and nothing they say will change that.
Thinking of you. Breathing out peace and hoping it finds you. :hug:
"She had not known the weight until she felt the freedom." ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Scarlet Letter
"Expectations are disappointments under construction." ~Capn Spanky, The Nook circa 2005ish

PeanutButter

They are projecting. This is sadly to be expected from PD foo. They are the ones who do and did everything they falsely accuse you of.
I know it hurts. Its ok to cry and vent to get it out!
You did the right thing by your parents and siblings. Even when it was hard on you to do it. Hold your head up. You know who you are. You are not what they claim.
If there is a hidden seed of evil inside of children adults planted it there -LundyBancroft  Self-awareness is the ability to take an honest look at your life without any attachment to it being right or wrong good or bad -DebbieFord The greatest of faults is to be conscious of none -Thomas Carlyle