I just realized I am being abused

Started by sunshine702, April 22, 2024, 09:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshine702

This is going to sound cluesless but I just realized I AM BEING VERBALLY ABUSED BY PARTNER!!

Reading that post from 2 years not understanding much about BPD but describing being raged at for "disagreeing" with him on my face.  Being scanned.

This is a light bulb.  Seeing that all these years later and realizing this is not ok

And I am being abused.

Badly.

Apt is Wednesdsy

sunshine702

And these blow outs are from him.  That I am not volatile.  I came on this board to get help with my mom's NPD only to discover his mom is also NPD and He is abusing me.  Near daily

sunshine702

I would never scan his face for "micro aggressions" and then Rage at him

He has mommy rage problems.  And this was happening two years ago 2022

This is an abusive relationship

Rebel13

Yes! I think someone else posted recently about needing time/distance and then realizations like this start coming through. I am so glad you recognize the abuse and that you don't deserve it!
"Sometimes you gotta choose what's safest and least painful for you and let other people tell the stories that they need to tell about why you did it." ~ Captain Awkward

sunshine702

I just want to thank you all so much.  I could not have done it without you all!!!!  You get beaten down you have no one that will see or choose to validate. So you start to believe that maybe you are the problem / can't do anything right/ don't see things correctly.

Without you all and the guidance I would be getting hit in a few months I'm sure.  It seemed the next step for the devalue discard.

Thank you guys 😢

I now get to write the next 10 years of my script NEW

Tryingtounderstand

If i was the problem it would be easier because i can adapt and change.