Prayers Please!

• 3 Replies

xyz

Prayers Please!
« on: December 14, 2014, 08:26:56 PM »
Not a OOTF Topic - I am asking you to please pray for my 15 yr old Grand Daughter. She IS a good kid! but has a lot of inner issues that have never been dealt with. Her mom (my daughter) likes to pretend they live in a happy life with a white picket fence around it, so she pooh poohs EVERYTHING this child does to try to get help.

She ran away last night! She was brought home by the police BUT her parents STILL refuse to get her help & are just punishing her.

Please keep her in your prayers. I worry that once she realizes no one will help her she may do something even worse.

Please please don't post that I should get involved etc. I am doing EVERYTHING I can without getting pushed out of this child's life. If I push too hard my daughter WILL push me out. Obviously there are a lot of family dynamics involved here but please let's just stick to praying for this young ladies safety & well being. God knows the details - which is all who needs to know them ;)

xyz

Re: Prayers Please!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 10:58:23 PM »
CYS is coming tomorrow!!! :) Never thought this would make me happy but I am praying they make my GD parents get her the help she needs. If you are or did say  a prayer please post real quick, so I know others are praying for my GD. I'd really would appreciate it :)

DealingWithIt

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 10:35:42 AM »
I'm praying for her...  I hope she gets the help she needs.

Bloomie

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 11:17:33 AM »
xyz - I am just seeing your post today. I am praying right now for your gd, your entire family! Please let us know how everyone is doing! Praying this precious girl gets the help she is crying out for!  :bighug:
"If you focus on the hurt, you will continue to suffer. If you focus on the lesson, you will continue to grow." Dr. Caroline Leaf

Bloomie 🌸