Best Christmas gift!!

• 4 Replies

unsinkable

• "unsinkable" through God's amazing grace :)
Best Christmas gift!!
« on: December 30, 2014, 05:03:53 PM »
God is so GOOD!!! After much prayer support from many prayer warriors, I got the best Christmas gift ever. My uNPD son, who lives 2,000 miles away, sent me a Facebook message on Christmas eve, asking if we could Skype on Christmas Day!!! I have been NC for awhile, and haven't seen my precious grandsons little faces in 8 months. There they were, smiling into the screen, trying to send kisses through the computer camera, and laughing and being adorable :) My son was extraordinarily pleasant and even LOVING with me. He even said, when they called him to come for dinner, "Can we Skype again in a few days?". WOW!!!!! I had a lovely cry, just overwhelmed, and so thankful to God!! Thank you so much any of you who have prayed for me, and for him.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN 2015!
"He (God) is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all we can ask or think." "My God shall supply all my needs, according to His riches in glory."

Bloomie

• Administrator
Re: Best Christmas gift!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 07:45:39 PM »
Celebrating and praising God with you for this precious gift!! So happy to read this!  :applause:
"If you focus on the hurt, you will continue to suffer. If you focus on the lesson, you will continue to grow." Dr. Caroline Leaf

Bloomie 🌸

unsinkable

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 03:53:54 AM »
Thanks Bloomie! God bless you and yours in 2015!!
"He (God) is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all we can ask or think." "My God shall supply all my needs, according to His riches in glory."

1Brightnight

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 04:31:39 PM »
We serve an AWESOME GOD!! I'm just re-learning how to forgive and let God be who He is..GOD! I'm re-learning to leave it alone. And boy, when we learn to do that...see the all mighty power that He has huh? Blessings to you all. HE IS ABLE!!  :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

unsinkable

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2015, 08:45:18 PM »
Brightlight - YES and AMEN :) All things are possible with God!!! :bighug