Apologies and Request

• 3 Replies

fishbird

• Wishes she was born into the Mars family.
Apologies and Request
« on: October 05, 2015, 04:53:53 PM »
My apologies for writing a rather raw post recently. I shouldn't have resorted to name-calling and when I wrote it I was dead tired and didn't edit it properly from my logs.

Still... I have a simple request in regards to that post. Realize I forgot to edit one of the F-bombs used in someone's quote as well, but ultimately I want the post "uBPDh hospitalization, PD ILs afoot!" deleted. Think it's pretty triggering, not many people will be able to relate, and ultimately ignored for being wordy(even though I broke up the paragraphs).

Again, my apologies. Will just share it with my T.

~Thanks for your time!  :)
“You see, loneliness is the price we have to pay for being born in this modern age, so full of freedom, independence, and our own egoistical selves.” -Sōseki Natsume, Kokoro

Spring Butterfly

• Spring Butterfly
  • Administrator
  • Individuation = our key to emotional freedom
    • I Am Enough
Re: Apologies and Request
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 05:45:57 PM »
Hi fishbird, removed topic as requested. Anytime you'd like to contact moderating team about a post feel free to use the 'report to moderator' link bottom right of any post. Sorry you're having such a rough time of things and hope you find the support need both here and in real with your therapist.
· Every interaction w/ PD persons results in damage. Plan accordingly, make time to heal
· Individuation is the key to emotional freedom
· It's foolish to expect of others what they have no capacity to give
· If others were self observant, introspective, this forum would not exist

fishbird

• Wishes she was born into the Mars family.
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 06:13:59 PM »
Really appreciate it, Spring Butterfly!  :)

Thanks! I'll remember that info for next time. I didn't know if I could've used that or it would've been better to post in this area. I also just wanted to apologize on the matter openly.

Thanks again! 

“You see, loneliness is the price we have to pay for being born in this modern age, so full of freedom, independence, and our own egoistical selves.” -Sōseki Natsume, Kokoro

Mare Kaio

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 12:06:36 PM »
Hi fishbird,

It's good to reflect like you're doing, but don't worry too much about it. People here understand; you're among friends. Everything is just a step in our healing process.

Take care,
Unda