Please Help Me Navigate These Boards!!!

• 2 Replies

Stone Turner

Please Help Me Navigate These Boards!!!
« on: October 13, 2015, 02:33:17 PM »
I am new here, and I have been on other forums that are set up like this one - but the one thing I seem to be missing is how to find the posts I made. Either the threads I began or the posts I made to others questions.

On other boards there was a way to go to my profile and click on "your past posts" section and see all of MY posts and threads that I started.  I don't seem to be able to navigate here this way.

Am I doing it wrong?

I would greatly appreciate you help. I keep getting lost!

Latchkey

• Administrator
Re: Please Help Me Navigate These Boards!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 02:40:54 PM »
Hi Stone Turner,

Welcome. Look up to the left where it says Hello Stone Turner...
underneath it says
Show unread posts since last visit
Show new replies to your posts.

If you mouse over and click the "new replies" one it will get you back to the threads you posted in.

Also if you go the word Profile then under your name on the left you will see a link that says "show posts" which will show you all your posts and you can navigate back to them.

Let us know if you need any more help.

Best,
Latchkey
Pray for the dead and fight like hell for the living.
-Mother Jones
-
There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
-Maya Angelou
-
When we have the courage to do what we need to do, we unleash mighty forces that come to our aid.

Stone Turner

Re: Please Help Me Navigate These Boards!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 01:20:13 PM »
Thanks for the help. I don't always want to "log in" to see if there are any answers to my questions, now I know that I need to log in to get to the "Show unread posts since last visit" or "Show new replies to you posts".

Thanks for the assistance.