Help! "Insert quote" no longer working for me

• 3 Replies

practical

Help! "Insert quote" no longer working for me
« on: November 03, 2015, 08:32:52 AM »
Here is the problem, if I'm writing a post, and at some point want to insert a quote from a previous poster, I used to just click on the "Insert quote" button above their post. At least that is what I think I used to do. Now when I do it, nothing happens, the quote does not appear in the "reply box". I saw there is a work around, but I would like to have my easy way back.

This used to work for me before, but now it refuses to, and I wonder whether I suddenly forgot how to or my computer has gone on strike, or there is another problem.

What am I doing wrong? Could it be the browser I'm using? I switched yesterday to a different one and it still didn't work.

Help!
If Im not towards myself, who is towards myself? And when Im only towards myself, what am I? And if not now, when? (Rabbi Hillel)

"I can forgive, but I cannot afford to forget." (Moglow)

IDK

Re: Help! "Insert quote" no longer working for me
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 09:04:57 AM »
Thanks for letting us know.  I just tried to quote and it isn't working for me either.  I'll send it to our IT person and hopefully it's fixed soon.  Thanks again.

eclipse

• Out of the FOG Website
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 11:43:15 PM »

not working for me either  :(

used to work - may be a bug in the latest version of the board software.

eclipse

• Out of the FOG Website
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 08:14:03 AM »

Hi,

I tried to patch this but was unsuccessful. It's been reported and reportedly will be fixed in version 2.1 of the software which doesn't have a release date announced yet.