Having a bad day

• 20 Replies

RiverOfGrace

Re: Having a bad day
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2016, 06:28:09 AM »
PD was my rebound guy. I had just gotten out of a 4 year relationship with  a man I was no longer in love with, followed by being insanely infatuated with another man that was the complete opposite of my ex, followed by meeting my narc who completely swept me off my feet. See my pattern there? That's how it's been my whole adult life. PD KNEW I was broken when we met. I realise know what an easy prey that made me...
For The first time in my life I'm not interested in meeting another man. My escape from myself has always been to redirect it into putting all my focus on another man. I have been running from myself too long and am now having to focus on ME and it's weird.. and confusing... but exactly what I need.
RG please keep posting on how you go on your healing journey and I will do the same. We WILL get through this!
Big hug

I seriously run the risk of doing this myself. Id begun almost fantasizing about meeting someone who would be nice to me. They are all like that in the beginning, so Im definately going to be taking my time. I dont need someone in my life right now, thank you very much!