Not sure where to begin!

• 1 Replies

Mindfullness

Not sure where to begin!
« on: April 13, 2016, 12:25:55 AM »
Hello all, Im not quite sure where to start. Only that I desperately need a support group of individuals who understands my struggle.  I am so spent right now! :stars: In the past I've really only confided in my bestie, and she has been wonderful, but Ive been telling her I need to get into my own therapy or find me a support group because lately I just want to pull my hair out and scream at the top of my lungs.  I've never been apart of a forum, but I look forward to reading and chatting with you all.  Thanks in advance for being a listening ear. 

practical

Re: Not sure where to begin!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 08:49:18 AM »
Welcome Mindfullness!

I'm sorry you are having such a tough time and feeling so exhausted. Could you share some more of your story - if you are comfortable - so we can give you better advice where you fit in within OOTF? OOTF is focused on being a safe space for people who have a loved one with a personality disorder, to help them through the issues they are dealing with, support and validate them. If you are not sure whether your problems are related to somebody in your life having a personality disorder please check out the Disorders    information. Furthermore you might also want to look at the Toolbox     .

Reaching out to a therapist is an excellent idea, many members go through therapy and come here too.

Wishing you all the best!

If Im not towards myself, who is towards myself? And when Im only towards myself, what am I? And if not now, when? (Rabbi Hillel)

"I can forgive, but I cannot afford to forget." (Moglow)