Hi

• 1 Replies

Sallamander

Hi
« on: April 18, 2016, 09:40:36 AM »
I thought I had an account on this forum but couldn't remember my username and none of my email addresses were recognised. So here I am with a new username.

I was doing pretty well for months and months and months. But I'm not doing so well atm. I am NC with my family but got some news on the weekend that has spun me out a lot. Will make a separate thread elsewhere about that.

Thanks.

practical

Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 10:43:14 AM »
Hi and welcome back to OOTF!

I'm sorry you had a set back. As you are dealing with PDfamily you might want to post more of your story on the Unchosen Relationships   board or the "Dealing with PD Siblings and other Family Members" or "Going No Contact with a PD Parent board". Look around and see what fits and I'm looking forward to reading more of your story.

You might also want to look at the Toolbox     for a refresher about how to help yourself deal with your current situation and there might be new staff in there since you were here last.

I hope to see you on the boards!
If Im not towards myself, who is towards myself? And when Im only towards myself, what am I? And if not now, when? (Rabbi Hillel)

"I can forgive, but I cannot afford to forget." (Moglow)