Where to post?

• 2 Replies

smiling happy jen

Where to post?
« on: May 15, 2016, 12:19:53 AM »
So I want to ask for advice about a current & ongoing issue for me -- about My coping skill in a particular life-area.  Per MD I need to make change for health reasons , but attempting to change seems to undercut my ability to act reasonably at all in this life-area. 

Where would I post this question? I mean, this is about my uBPD mom, but she's far away & I limit contact. My issue developed in response to her P-very-D about this life area -- but, what I need help with now is me, in my life.

In which sub-forum should I post this question?

Totallytickedoff

Re: Where to post?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 07:59:08 AM »
I would suggest Working on Us. Or Dealing w/ a PD Parent forums. Good luck to you!

Latchkey

• Administrator
Re: Where to post?
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 08:30:57 PM »
I would also suggest Working on Us for issues where it is about your coping. However it's still ok to post in Dealing with PD parents or in another of the PD parent forums if you feel more comfortable. We just ask that you do not post exact duplicate posts on the boards in different forums.

Another option would be to check out http://www.outofthestorm.website/ for more information about CPTSD which many of us here suffer from as a result having relationships with those with PDs.
Pray for the dead and fight like hell for the living.
-Mother Jones
-
There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
-Maya Angelou
-
When we have the courage to do what we need to do, we unleash mighty forces that come to our aid.