How can I make me teen siblings understand that they matter to me?

• 0 Replies

hope2016

I completely let go emotionally of the hole thing now. Or I hope to do so. Or so it seems. Behind it I found a sadness.
The sadness that was covered by my anger.
I still need some help though.
Now: lost for words. It just is. And by letting it be what it is and letting it take its turn, nothing is left to be done but letting go.
I hope my family doesn't have as shaddered perception of me as I have found them to have. Even if they have a shaddered perception of me, it isn't my hole responsibility to repicture for them to understand . But unfortunately it is my only option.

If any advice needed, it would be advice on how to convince them I am not all that they seem to think. And how to be immune to shit coming from surtan people, because I really don't want to be an absent sister, whom never visit, which my sister and brother has experienced due to my distance to my family for severel years.

How can I make me teen siblings understand that they matter to me?How can I make me teen siblings understand that they matter to me? When I don't visit. The years has past and they are now moved into their teens.

The one person whom I have a disagreement with, is still in their lives and I am the absent adult sister. The rest of the family doesnt take part in the disagreement, even though it has cost years of seperation and cold air. Causing my siblings to felt unloved by me.
So sad.