Medical privacy and steps/girlfriend/boyfriends

• 23 Replies

Jmajor34

Re: Medical privacy and steps/girlfriend/boyfriends
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2017, 09:09:15 PM »
Well I have something similar . Well not exactly like that. But my GF who is a secretary at my doctors office. We are separated now. But she would send me medical documents of patients urine analysis, it has there name, address everything on it. She also had a screen open on the computer with everyone's ssn, She went to school for nursing but is trying to go for her nationals. I still goto this doctor and what steps do I need to take to report this to HIPAA?. I have the screenshots and messages. I would not want my info disclosed like that or it to happen to anyone else. Thanks

mamato3

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2017, 10:55:41 PM »
Well I have something similar . Well not exactly like that. But my GF who is a secretary at my doctors office. We are separated now. But she would send me medical documents of patients urine analysis, it has there name, address everything on it. She also had a screen open on the computer with everyone's ssn, She went to school for nursing but is trying to go for her nationals. I still goto this doctor and what steps do I need to take to report this to HIPAA?. I have the screenshots and messages. I would not want my info disclosed like that or it to happen to anyone else. Thanks

I would change doctors, and report it.

Associate of Daniel

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2017, 09:52:03 AM »
Lilyflower, it's been a while since you started this thread.  Have things improved?

A while ago Ds told me he was uncomfortable having me and his Nsmum in the consulting rooms together.

So I told u/npd exH. I don't think she's turned up to any appointment since!

And he rarely shows up anyway.

So it's been wonderful to be my son's mother without interference.

I do get stuck with the bills though.  But it's worth it for the peace of mind.

AOD

mamato3

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2017, 12:43:19 PM »
Lilyflower, it's been a while since you started this thread.  Have things improved?

A while ago Ds told me he was uncomfortable having me and his Nsmum in the consulting rooms together.

So I told u/npd exH. I don't think she's turned up to any appointment since!

And he rarely shows up anyway.

So it's been wonderful to be my son's mother without interference.

I do get stuck with the bills though.  But it's worth it for the peace of mind.

AOD

This is GREAT news AOD!