Soul Memories

• 0 Replies

Oneness

• Normal people don't go around destroying others.
Soul Memories
« on: July 02, 2016, 12:54:43 PM »
In my spiritual journey, I have worked on reconnecting with my soul. But there is a short cut for me....music.

I recently discovered the music of Loreena McKennitt. One of her songs has such a powerful effect on me, I am overcome by emotion and I can't help crying. It is not the words...it is what the music evokes in me. Well...I would fight it...today I let myself go further: I am fleeing on a horse, at night. I am in an Eastern country like India. I can smell spices on my clothing, the fabric of my long scarf pressed against my mouth and nose. In one arm I hold a sleeping baby. In the distance are mountains, back lit by a bright lit sea of stars. And behind me...is him. His presence is one of power and control. It is his actions that have caused us to have to flee the only life I have ever known, and the only people I have known...into the unknown. I believe I had a tragic end in this past lifetime...and the man who was my husband, who caused this, is my unBPD exSO. I have been told on more then one occasion that I have a karmic connection to him...in this lifetime, I fight to be free of him once and for all...

Well, that is my story...I know I have had past lives with him...today I found one. He has always caused me deep trauma...but just maybe, I will overcome the trauma this go round....
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 01:06:45 PM by Oneness »
It's better to love and lost, then to live with a psycho for the rest of your life.

If your presence can't add value to my life, your absence will make no difference.