Please help being abused to the limit by two psychopaths

• 6 Replies

Axis

Please help being abused to the limit by two psychopaths
« on: July 06, 2016, 03:48:09 PM »
I cannot put into words how much pain I'm in right now

My P biological father and his malignant N sister sniffed out that I'm now onto them. They literally interrogated me in a vile malicious manipulative way.

Was trying to grey rock them but "got caught" which lead to it.... their interrogation was painful to sit through. So many hidden double meaning manipulative messages that it's ridiculous.

My exams are literally right around the corner and just when I was beginning to try to block their poison out, they inject a lethal dose in me.

Basically the translation of their tirade: we want complete control over you....not just physical. Yeah, because practically these two "own "my body and now they're demanding I hand them my mind and soul over as well at gunpoint.
They're demanding I tell them everything about me, my friends, my food, my sleep, they want to steal everything from me or else they're threatening they're going to manipulate my real family members to figure me out, and destroy my career and life. The P is obviously more dangerous as he's in psychology, and sees me as his primary victim. He also said he wants to victimize me in a manipulative way. I feel like I want to throw up

Every bad feeling conceivable I'm feeling right now. Some please help me. What to do . they're ripping our hope away how can we possibly survive this abuse.....can't even report it....if I try to nc they will hurt me and my mother even more, they will have be thrown out of my univ and education. Everyone is blind to all this except me...is there no end to this drama?

Axis

Re: Please help being abused to the limit by two psychopaths
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 04:40:44 PM »
Please help

Monologue Magnet

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 10:13:44 PM »
Axis, I'm sorry you're going through this.  No one deserves that.

Do you live with them?  If so, is it possible that you could get to a Domestic Violence Shelter or if you are a minor, call DCS on them?  I'm not sure where you live, but is there any type of crisis hotline you could call.  When you said Malignant, it does indeed sound malignant.  Please stay safe.  These people sound dangerous.

Do you have a phone type of a setup where they might be able to track where you are and who you speak to?  If so it might be best to get a cheap 2nd phone and hide it from them.

Monologue Magnet

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 10:16:41 PM »
Oh, and if you have any electronic devices they might monitor you might want to be careful of that.  Do you have any friend's houses that they don't know about that you could go to?

Axis

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 03:30:44 AM »
Axis, I'm sorry you're going through this.  No one deserves that.

Do you live with them?  If so, is it possible that you could get to a Domestic Violence Shelter or if you are a minor, call DCS on them?  I'm not sure where you live, but is there any type of crisis hotline you could call.  When you said Malignant, it does indeed sound malignant.  Please stay safe.  These people sound dangerous.

Do you have a phone type of a setup where they might be able to track where you are and who you speak to?  If so it might be best to get a cheap 2nd phone and hide it from them.

Nope, my backwater country has no resource like that, no hotline or anything
Trust me they're as dangerous as as dangerous gets
Yup, stuck in the same house as them
I don't think he or they will go as far  as to try and track me , atleast not yet

Spring Butterfly

• Spring Butterfly
  • Administrator
  • You can be free and heal ❤️‍🩹
    • One Key to Better Boundaries
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2016, 01:50:36 PM »
This is the expected response when someone starts using medium chill or gray rock. A PD person can indeed sniff out change in the air, they are losing control and typically up the ante on Hoover maneuvers. Check the Trait topic on Hoover and the Abuse Cycle for ways to hold steady in the face of the storm. It isn't easy coming OOTF but it's so worth the pressing forward.
Every interaction w/ PD persons results in damage-plan accordingly, make time to heal
Individuation is one key to emotional freedom
It's foolish to expect of others what they have no capacity to give
my Empowered Growth blog

katie0523

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2016, 09:53:36 PM »
Oh, my God Axis. I just read your entry, you had posted on my comment a few days ago. I wrote back to day but just saw this. I am sorry you are in so much pain. 

The pain is your lifeline to your truth. It feels this bad because it IS this bad. Trust that voice.

Your exams are around the corner and they are sabotaging you. They are probably invested in your failure. The fact that you have survived this long speaks to a stength in you that is stronger than their sickness. Stronger than you know right now. That's ok. You don't have to FEEL like you are strong. But you are and someday you will look back on this and wonder how you ever survived it.

Are you certain they have the power to destroy your studies and your career?  It may seem so right now. Your body belongs to you alone.  Your mind belongs to you alone.  Your hard work belongs to you alone. Your future belongs to you alone. Your career belongs to you alone.  You will be 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 living a productive and happy life. They won;t be accompanying you in those decades. You will carve out the life that you want for yourself and they will not be able to touch you. We often are indoctrinated into believing people have more power than they actually have. You will be free of this. You will.

Your Mom. It sounds like you are rightly in total survival mode right now. You have to save yourself.  You clearly love you Mom and if you are acting to protect yourself from further harm, this will only be a gift to your Mother in the long run. I am a Mom of grown kids. Love desires that other stays true to themselves.  Love would never ask you to be in harms way. Physically, emotionally or spiritually. 

Financial dependence is not worth psychological torment.  Married women who are being abused are often trapped by financial impossibilities with dependent children. They find a way to get out. To protect themselves and their children. You sound like a very intelligent woman with no children to raise at this moment. My instinct is that you need to find a way to get out and that you can do it.  You have the right to do this for yourself. You always have the right to act in your own best interest. It is your right and your responsibility to make decisions for your own health and well being.

NC.  If it helps, think about choosing this option for yourself for the now. Maybe at some point you can modify your stance,  but for right now it sounds like your soul is telling you to remove yourself from a psychologically dangerous living situation. 

Make a plan, Axis. Make a plan to survive this now and do not lose sight of the successful, free, thriving woman you will be.

This is your your life. Parents who love us are supposed to gently unwrap the gift that we are and delight in what they find. As this forum suggests, many of us were instead were born to people who use our very selves as objects of their sickness.

You are not that.