Christmas day not bad...

• 1 Replies

Stumbleon

Christmas day not bad...
« on: December 26, 2016, 10:26:10 AM »
I was expecting PD exh drama galore. And there was some.
Firstly, he booked our 17 y.o. minor (50/50 custody) a trip to visit HIS family during my week without telling me this. It was for nearly 1/2 my week before the holiday.

DD really, really wanted to go and see her cousins, so I said yes, only to find out at the end of the trip that stebexPDh had "tagged along', and I could not even pick my DD up at the airport or risk seeing h, whom I have a TRO against.

Next, I had offered to have my 3 sibs to Christmas dinner with raucous children and inlaws. They offered to cook and help. It would have been FINE until my brother dropped the bomb that, before my house, they were going to "drop by" the place stbex is living down the road, with his parents!!! Three weeks before my hearing for a permanent RO!! I was flabbergasted. I did not know anyone talked to him in my family.

So I feigned exhaustion and sent out an email asking that I not host at all. Luckily B picked up the ball and stayed away from my toxic exh and inlaws. Ugh.

However, my 2 teens and their cousins who came to see the family really enjoyed making a Christmas morning feast and exchanging gifts, and even got a few thoughtful items for mom/Auntie. Then we all watched a movie, and in the afternoon they went to see dad and his parents.

So I bring you all tidings of great joy. I truly hope that 2017 is a better year, and the "noise" from the PD will die down. Hugs to y'all!!

Steve42

Re: Christmas day not bad...
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 03:06:15 AM »
Wow...does the family that went to visit your stbex know about the pending restraining order?? I find it hard to believe any rational family member would want to visit someone that they knew was so bad that they were about to have an RO filed against them! :-/

And that crap about telling you that he is taking your son during your time.....DAMN!!!

At least it sounds like in the end you had a nice holiday! :)

Holidays were always absolute tortue with my ex. Holidays are infamous for escalating PD's for some reason. It's ironic that my aspd ex was served my first ever motion for contempt  the day before Thanksgiving, 2012 and this year she was served my motion for custody and decision making 2 weeks before Xmas (not on purpose of course).

As a result I'm guessing my ex did not have a very good Christmas this year. Come to think of it, she never has a good Christmas because....well, because she has a PD  :doh: