What does looking into the psyche mean?

• 1 Replies

Sunshine days

What does looking into the psyche mean?
« on: February 08, 2017, 05:52:27 AM »
Hello Everyone, I was driving down the road the other day and I saw into myself, I saw I was really happy, strong and I was me, just me. I couldn't believe I felt so real and strong then I imagined I saw my family on the pavement and they couldn't look at me , not bear to look at me like when I first crawled out of narcissism , just the feelings I once carried for no reason, shame and guilt. They where carrying them, I can't find it in my self to feel bad, I feel great . Have you had moments of who you are ? Does the clarity get better and is it us becoming one? Do we really get to know who we are ? Thanks

Shell92127

Re: What does looking into the psyche mean?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 09:29:03 AM »
Sunshine days- YES! I am having those days now! Just in the last few days! It's a week today since I last saw the man I have been involved with and I began a few days ago feeling so much more positive. Most of it I am sure is due to me reading what people are posting here, the sharing of their struggles. It has helped me view my situation with much more clarity and emotional distance, and it's a liberating feeling to know I am coming Out of the FOG, the dark cave of despair & into the LIGHT! There could be some backsliding but I am determined not to get sucked back into his swirling chaos & dark energy. I felt I always had a strong sense of myself but dealing with this PD man for the last year caused me to feel off balance and confused. I have to quit beating myself up for hanging in there so long with a guy who was causing me to doubt myself! No more!
Let's us carry ON! :yeahthat: