a great link!

• 1 Replies

WeAreAllATadBitBroken

a great link!
« on: May 04, 2017, 11:47:43 PM »
being as this is a link from a religious standpoint, i thought this board was the best place to put it.  Moderators, if it needs to go elsewhere please move and thank you.

http://www.luke173ministries.org

i'm not religious, but came across this in my research on PD and found it to be really good.  The focus on research, as funny as it sounds, helps me get through the days while dealing with a court battle with uPD(former)f where they are trying to control me using my daughter as a pawn.   i really do like how the religious aspect isn't pushed too hard, but they show correlation between verses in the Bible and how it relates to PD and abuse in our lives, while keeping the religious aspect still separate from the bulk of the really good information.   

i hope this link can help others as much as it has helped me.
I know now there is no bargaining with the PD- because via research and experience you learn that when you deal with PD you sure aren't getting a bargain!

Spring Butterfly

• Spring Butterfly
  • Administrator
  • Individuation = our key to emotional freedom
    • I Am Enough
Re: a great link!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 09:26:17 AM »
It's an awesome site and the information has helped me too although I find the structure and layout somewhat confusing. Reading there gave me strength.
Every interaction w/ PD persons results in damage. Plan accordingly, make time to heal
Individuation is the key to emotional freedom
It's foolish to expect of others what they have no capacity to give
If others were self observant, introspective, this forum would not exist