Unfollow a thread?

• 4 Replies

SonofThunder

Unfollow a thread?
« on: June 17, 2017, 10:42:26 AM »
Hello board members, how do i unfollow a thread/topic so i dont see updates on that topic any longer? Thanks, SoT.
Proverbs 17:1
A meal of bread and water in contented peace is better than a banquet spiced with quarrels.

2 Timothy 1:7
For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

xredshoesx

• Administrator
Re: Unfollow a thread?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 11:52:14 AM »
did you post in the thread?

SonofThunder

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 10:48:58 AM »
did you post in the thread?
Yes.  But no longer desire to see it in my 'updated topics'.   
A meal of bread and water in contented peace is better than a banquet spiced with quarrels.

For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

Spring Butterfly

• Spring Butterfly
  • Administrator
  • You can be free and heal ❤️‍🩹
    • One Key to Better Boundaries
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 12:02:42 PM »
I have not found a way to do this and sometimes wish I could. As a workaround I read all the threads I wish to in my list of updated topics and then hit the check mark at the top of the list to Mark the rest of them read.
Every interaction w/ PD persons results in damage-plan accordingly, make time to heal
Individuation is one key to emotional freedom
It's foolish to expect of others what they have no capacity to give
my Empowered Growth blog

SonofThunder

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 09:57:43 AM »
I have not found a way to do this and sometimes wish I could. As a workaround I read all the threads I wish to in my list of updated topics and then hit the check mark at the top of the list to Mark the rest of them read.
Thank you.  Yes i wish that fearure existed, as well as a simple 'like' button vs having to reply with a 'like' emoji when I simply want to acknowledge that I like or agree with what a person said.  I will do as you suggested, its just that sometimes i cannot remember what the thread was truly about and i have to revisit it to remember i didnt want to get an update.   If there is a 'webmaster', or forum coding software writer,  maybe these suggestions can be made?   It is a feature on other forums i participate on.  Thank you for your time.