Cheating accusations?

• 1 Replies

PearlBailey

Cheating accusations?
« on: August 17, 2017, 12:34:02 PM »
Has anyone ever dealt with your significant others NPD/BPD ex claiming they are still sleeping together?

My DH's ex (they share a child together much to my dismay) regularly contacts me on about a 6 month cycle stating that my husband is cheating on me. Usually with her but sometimes just a cryptic message from some unknown cellphone number. He can usually give me the heads up it's coming,
as she will have been in a crazy cycle and threatening him once he reinforces boundaries. I respond with the usual - stop contacting me and block yet another number.

I know my DH is faithful but it is hard to keep hearing the accusations over and over again. Why don't they stop? Why do they continue with the delusion? They haven't been together for over 4 years, yet she still believes they are in some sort of relationship. It is mind-boggling!

Is there any other way to handle this? Recently a friend suggested that I ask who it is contacting me prior to asking for the contact to stop so that I can actually build a case for a restraining order if necessary. Not that I believe anyone would actually answer me, but I guess it's worth a shot.

Does this ever get better, or is this just life with the NPD ex for the next 12 years until SS is grown?

mamato3

Re: Cheating accusations?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 01:23:09 PM »
Can you change your phone number and make sure she never gets it?