Narcissist boyfriend controlling my life

• 3 Replies

Pixiepie78

Narcissist boyfriend controlling my life
« on: September 27, 2017, 08:13:29 PM »
I don't know where to turn anymore I've been with him 3 and a half years .He twists everything to make me look cruel or mad I feel like I. Breaking down . I have an autistic deaf son and a daughter with adhd I also have a 12 year old daughter . He's controlling and bossy he's cruel and critical of everything . The only thing he seems to like about me is my body and sex. I'm just so lost I need to live my life without this toxic person but he won't let me breath I'm so low in myself I'm just a mess .

Ellie307

Re: Narcissist boyfriend controlling my life
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 09:01:32 PM »
Welcome pixie, you've found a safe place here. I'm so sorry you're in such a difficult, scary place.
Everyone here has experienced similar circumstances and we are here to support you and help you. Sharing your story is a first step toward making sense of this life. You are not alone.
"Make it worth the price we pay."
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."
"If there's one good piece of me left, I swear, it's mine and mine alone."

Spring Butterfly

• Spring Butterfly
  • Administrator
  • Individuation = our key to emotional freedom
    • I Am Enough
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 10:19:46 PM »
Welcome to Out of the FOG and I hope you find the community here supportive in your journey as they have been in mine. The toolbox at the top of the Forum has a wealth of information including the topic rules of relationships and making good choices. No one deserves to be treated as you described and hopefully you find the strength and support here to protect you and your little ones from further abuse.
Every interaction w/ PD persons results in damage. Plan accordingly, make time to heal
Individuation is the key to emotional freedom
It's foolish to expect of others what they have no capacity to give
If others were self observant, introspective, this forum would not exist

twiceizenuf

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 02:49:16 PM »
hi, sorry to hear that your going through this.  I don't think they ever change.  I knew it at month 3 and still stayed for 6 more years.  But to everyone she knows, im the one with the problem and the mental condition.  They twist and manipulate everthing and everyone.  its sick and I knew that there was no helping her.  I struggle everyday with the hurt and the loss of love.  I think of her constantly and I want to go back so bad.  I know i cant though, its just that toxic.  they abuse you mentally, emotionally, sexually and sometimes physically.  They will never stop