Happy Hallowversary, OotF!!

• 4 Replies

moglow

• Administrator
  • >^..^<
Happy Hallowversary, OotF!!
« on: October 31, 2017, 02:19:20 PM »
Ten years ago this day/week, a group of individuals joined together from a dissolved forum (previously known as the Nook) and set forth to create the website you see before you today.  The Nook was limited and primarily directed to the loved ones of those with borderline personality disorder, but we quickly found the need was greater - so many PD individuals weren't just "one flavor" but more often a Neapolitan mix of two or more.

Many hours of behind the scenes discussion, writing and editing are required to build and maintain a website and forum with this traffic level.  My witch hat's off to the many individuals who have volunteered countless hours for the past ten years, and pray dozens more will continue carry forth the mission for years to come.

Happy anniversary!

:phoot:
"Expectations are disappointments under construction.Ē  ~ Cap'n Spanky

Stop Stinkin' Thinkin'!

carrots

Re: Happy Hallowversary, OotF!!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 03:15:46 PM »
Yay!  :party: :chickendance: You guys rock! Thanks so much for creating this space and keeping it going. 10 years of volunteer work is a long time.  :fireworks:

coyote

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 03:23:25 PM »
 :yeahthat: :yeahthat:
How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
 Wayne Dyer

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?
Capt. Jack Sparrow

Choose not to be harmed and you wonít feel harmed. Donít feel harmed and you havenít been. -Marcus Aurelius

moglow

• Administrator
  • >^..^<
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 04:36:25 PM »
We've seen so many come and go, from the first small group to the many who followed. Each one has added to, yet taken with them, a piece of my heart.

I love this place. 💕
"Expectations are disappointments under construction.Ē  ~ Cap'n Spanky

Stop Stinkin' Thinkin'!

practical

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 07:40:54 PM »
:cake: Thanks to each and everyone!  :bighug:
ďIf Iím not towards myself, who is towards myself? And when Iím only towards myself, what am I? And if not now, when?Ē (Rabbi Hillel)

"I can forgive, but I cannot afford to forget." (Moglow)