Problem with presents from ex

• 4 Replies

2nice

Problem with presents from ex
« on: December 23, 2017, 05:47:19 AM »
 :sadno:

So ex sends me email. Got kids presents before he takes off interstate to be with his family Xmas day and not see his own kids! Anyway...

He has two young boys. So what does he get? A super doper ride on cart for one - it's pretty awesome- and a train set type thing for other.

I'm in for tears fight and hell! Youngest will want a cart too!

So I'm leaving it at his house for when he returns in two weeks XD. He can deal with it.

I know this sounds petty but l have to deal with fights 24/7

I'll grab the other stuff and leave him to give those.

I'm already p'ed off he's not going to see them

Me_Again

Re: Problem with presents from ex
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 06:49:15 AM »
I think you've made a very wise choice to leave it until the next time the kids are with him. Then I'd make those things stay at X's home and not allow them into your home. Make him solely responsible for the tantrums caused by his choice of gifts.

PDs really love to mess up everything, don't they? They don't give a thought to anyone else, including their own children.

You're doing great and are strong. Hugs to you.

redfish

• straight outta Oz
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 10:02:35 AM »
I agree, let your ex deal with it when he gets back! You dont sound petty to me, you sound like a caring parent. Doesn't your ex realize the youngest will want a cart too?! The poor kid 😥 . Maybe when your ex has to deal with the fighting he'll fix that. We can hope!
I hope you have a blessed holiday with your babies <3
If Cinderella went back to pick up her shoe she never would've become a princess

bopper

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 09:18:05 PM »
Also you can be all "I thought the cart would be something you would love to share with them."
Just because they are incapable of loving you, doesn't mean that you are unlovable.
Anything makes the false self appear real is supply.

2nice

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2017, 11:28:29 PM »
when i told ex he was very friendly- saying he will have a second xmas with boys

so has worked out

however Mr Hyde is back today- so who knows :D