Acronyms and shorthand advice

• 2 Replies

Lunanlady

Acronyms and shorthand advice
« on: April 16, 2018, 08:42:49 AM »
is there a part of the site that I can find out more about the shorthand people use? I mean things like uNPDh and so on. I sort of worked out some of them but unsure about others and also the reasons we use these..Is it based on trying not to use labels too much perhaps? Advice needed so I can use the site properly. Thanks.

LightOrb

Re: Acronyms and shorthand advice
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 09:45:28 AM »
I don't have so much time to look for the other pages, but here htttp://outofthefog.website/acronyms/ you have a list of the acronyms we use.

Starboard Song

• Administrator
  • Be good. Be strong.
Re: Acronyms and shorthand advice
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 10:23:50 AM »
is there a part of the site that I can find out more about the shorthand people use? I mean things like uNPDh and so on. I sort of worked out some of them but unsure about others and also the reasons we use these..Is it based on trying not to use labels too much perhaps? Advice needed so I can use the site properly. Thanks.

I see LightOrb got you the link to our acronyms page. To navigate to it from the forum, select 'Website', then Resources / Acronyms.

Just remember: "Seeing as how the VP is such a VIP, shouldn't we keep the PC on the QT? 'Cause if it leaks to the VC he could end up MIA, and then we'd all be put on KP."

- Robin Williams
  Good Morning, Vietnam
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 10:26:11 AM by Starboard_Song »
Radical Acceptance, by Brach   |   Self-Compassion, by Neff    |   Mindfulness, by Williams   |   The Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama and Tutu
Healing From Family Rifts, by Sichel   |  Stop Walking on Egshells, by Mason    |    Emotional Blackmail, by Susan Forward