A bit over the selfishness

• 2 Replies

2nice

A bit over the selfishness
« on: May 03, 2018, 07:55:16 AM »
I am grateful things are fairly amicable now. Kids going to dads for sat nights. Ex rings during the week to say hi.

Kids and I into our own routine. 2 drop offs and 2 pick ups every morning and night. Dinner bedtime washing and lots of bills.

I'm carrying it all and it's bloody annoying. It's only when I think of him casually going about his week that I get peed off.

I'm exhausted and paying out heaps.

He's not paying one thing! Just lost another job. Redundancy apparently. Who the heck knows.

Just when tax office about to start taking out payments for contribution to kids costs his job ends. Aaargh

Anyway that is life.

I know you guys are doing it a lot tougher. Some dealing with emotional things and that's hard.

I'm having a whine. So much in these scenarios are unfair

Penny Lane

• Global Moderator
Re: A bit over the selfishness
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 09:35:50 PM »
2nice, as someone who is dealing with less than you are, I'm so sorry. Please keep venting here or wherever you need to. It is SO unfair. I hope things get easier for you soon but until then all I have is hugs:

:bighug:

Stumbleon

Re: A bit over the selfishness
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 02:22:13 AM »
I can relate. Divorce dragging into year 4 and I finally got a fair offer from exPDh for him to buy me out of the family home.

Within days, our 20 yo DS told me seriously that we must have a conversation right away about how he will pay for his final year of college. ExH had a fund for them that he oversaw like Fort Knox and now all of a sudden my son is worried he wonít be able to finish college because dad is telling him the fund is going to run out. Is he stealing from our kidsí future to stay in a luxurious home??? Mind boggling.

Ex has been purposefully unemployed for 8 years and is barely 50. I work 3 Jobs. It is horrible what they do to their families. Wishing you peace and security!