Question re moderators

• 4 Replies

Whitesheep45

Question re moderators
« on: January 11, 2019, 09:29:09 AM »
Hi
I am new to the site ...
Is the site lead and the moderators the same as is listed dated 2016 ?

Many thanks

coyote

Re: Question re moderators
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 10:49:13 AM »
Welcome Whitesheep,
Yes the list of admin, moderators, and Hosts is current. What you are seeing as 2016 I think is the date that post was first put up but it has been updated since then.
How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
 Wayne Dyer

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?
Capt. Jack Sparrow

Choose not to be harmed and you wonít feel harmed. Donít feel harmed and you havenít been. -Marcus Aurelius

Whitesheep45

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 12:33:28 PM »
Thanks coyote
I have posted on the welcome mat and had lots of views but no posts ....is this usual ? Or do i just need to give it time ?

coyote

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 12:48:33 PM »
Just give it time. I see you posted today and Summer Sun responded. I'm sure more will soon.
How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
 Wayne Dyer

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?
Capt. Jack Sparrow

Choose not to be harmed and you wonít feel harmed. Donít feel harmed and you havenít been. -Marcus Aurelius

Spring Butterfly

• Spring Butterfly
  • Administrator
  • You can be free and heal ❤️‍🩹
    • One Key to Better Boundaries
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 05:45:59 PM »
Welcome and one of the things we don't often think about is of you of your post is someone taking the time to show interest but may not know what to say or how to say it at this time. sometimes when I read a post I think about it a bit before I come back and say anything. Personally I consider a view as a virtual hug :) someone walking beside me in my journey. But yes it's not a live forum and people are in and out throughout the day from all over the world.
∑ Every interaction w/ PD persons results in damage-plan accordingly, make time to heal
∑ Individuation is one key to emotional freedom
∑ It's foolish to expect of others what they have no capacity to give
my Empowered Growth blog