my anonymous blog - giving back to Out of the FOG

Started by dreamtree, January 27, 2019, 10:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamtree

This (my) anonymous  blog had not been updated in a while but its the sum of my journey from leaving an NPD husband after 24 years. Finding this forum was a real lifesaver. This is my way of "giving back".

My goal was try to capture the awakening of realization that this life what THAT man was NOT the one I was supposed to be living.

I am happily remarried and my relationship with my new husband is thriving. Im still rebuilding my life and myself. I recently dealt with a breast cancer diagnosis- got surgical treatment and am now done and putting THAT behind me too.  Having a real partner through it made it much easier.

RavenLady

Congratulations on your new life and your blog! I read it and enjoy the way you mapped your own thought processes. Thank you for spelling all that out and making it public so that others in similar situations can learn from your experience.
sometimes in the open you look up
to see a whorl of clouds, dragging and furling
your whole invented history. You look up
from where you're standing, say
among the stolid mountains,
and in that moment your life
becomes the margin
of what matters
-- Terry Ehret

Oh+

Dreamtree your story is beautiful, thank you. Knowing when something is good and letting yourself be shaped by what is possible between the two of you, is a true gift of love, especially after suffering from years of PD behavior!  I am a survivor of PD exposure, thirty-five years. Keep on keepin to the light!