Recently out of control

Started by Hopeensues, March 03, 2019, 01:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hopeensues

Wow!
A hellish few weeks escaping control & toxicity. Feel like a train drove through me at speed & I'm mental, when I try to even explain briefly to others, makes me sound even more so!  Aaarrrgghhh

xredshoesx

welcome to the forum hopeensues,

Out of the FOG is an online support group/ resource for people in relationships with someone with a diganosed or undoagnosed personality disorder.  when you are ready please do tell us more about your situation, so we can point you towards the best resources here on the board-

hope to hear from you soon-

Starboard Song

Welcome.

We've all felt that way, confronted with controlling and toxic behaviors in others. It really can make you feel a little crazy. When you are ready, it can also be cathartic to share your story, and you can learn the important lesson that you are not alone.

Until then, you can read the stories and questions and lessons of others.

Good luck getting to a bit of peace. So many of us are hear to listen. This community is a great salve for those dealing with the personality disorder of a loved one or acquaintance.

Be good. Be strong.
Radical Acceptance, by Brach   |   Self-Compassion, by Neff    |   Mindfulness, by Williams   |   The Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama and Tutu
Healing From Family Rifts, by Sichel   |  Stop Walking on Egshells, by Mason    |    Emotional Blackmail, by Susan Forward

GentleSoul

Hello HopeEnsues,  I have felt that feeling you describe. 

Sending you my empathy and understanding.  I hope you can restore yourself to peace and balance soon.