Unwelcomed contact with Mother - A Vent

Started by AMC, March 29, 2019, 09:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMC

I need to vent my anger so I don't stupidly reengage with my mother who is trying her damnedest to get my attention:

I hate what you are doing. I hate the way you are behaving. I hate the unpredictability of your behaviour. I hate your complete and utter lack of responsibility over your past actions and behaviour. I hate the consistent and unrelenting effort to get in touch no matter how I ask, or indicate via blocking or emailing through my partner.

You are behaving so incredibly selfishly, because yet again it is all about you and what you want.

Well here is some fucking information for you - you burned this bridge. You haven't respected my wishes for peace and quiet for 6 whole months, employing a variety of deceitful, manipulative and hurtful tactics along the way.

I asked you to not to contact me, clearly and and respectfully in early January, and you agreed. Since then you have pushed me to the edge of insanity by your complete lack of reason.

STOP IT. LEAVE ME ALONE. I DON'T WANT YOUR CARDS AND TEXTS AND MESSAGES AND FUCKING PINTREST QUOTES.

I DON'T WANT YOU IN MY LIFE -  YOU ARE HURTING ME AND HAVE HURT ME AND I DON'T WISH TO BE HURT AGAIN.

I DON'T TRUST YOU AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU AND I'M NOT ABOUT TO SPEND ANY MORE TIME LEARNING, BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS TURN AROUND AND SHIT ALL OVER ME.

I AM TRYING TO GET ON WITH MY LIFE - NOW LET ME BE.

coyote

Way to go AMC. I'm glad you can vent here and don't have to re engage with mom. I also like the way you address the behavior instead of attacking your mother. 
How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
Wayne Dyer

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?
Capt. Jack Sparrow

Choose not to be harmed and you won't feel harmed. Don't feel harmed and you haven't been. -Marcus Aurelius