Trouble connecting

Started by Associate of Daniel, April 01, 2019, 08:16:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Associate of Daniel

I've been having trouble over the last few days connecting with the site.

A message keeps coming up (eventually) that Out of the FOG took too long to respond and to try again.

Even when I finally do manage to connect and then click on a Recent Topic, it takes a very long time to connect to it, and often doesn't, giving me the same message.

I'm not having any trouble with other google searches and such.

Could it be a problem at your end?

AOD

practical

Same here, I can log on with Chrome - very slow -, but not Safari at the moment. Maybe that helps till the maintenance on the website is concluded.  :)
If I'm not towards myself, who is towards myself? And when I'm only towards myself, what am I? And if not now, when?" (Rabbi Hillel)

"I can forgive, but I cannot afford to forget." (Moglow)

coyote

Yes it is very slow for me this morning also. I am sure the powers that be are on it and will have us back on track soon.
How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
Wayne Dyer

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?
Capt. Jack Sparrow

Choose not to be harmed and you won't feel harmed. Don't feel harmed and you haven't been. -Marcus Aurelius

moglow

From the Powers That Be (and the Forum News header):

QuoteApril 1- Forum Maintenance Ongoing. You may experience interim outtages while posting. Sorry for any inconvenience.
"She had not known the weight until she felt the freedom." ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Scarlet Letter
"Expectations are disappointments under construction." ~Capn Spanky, The Nook circa 2005ish

xredshoesx

Hello all- thanks for letting the team know about connectivity issues.  Forum Maintenance is currently ongoing. You may experience interim outtages while posting. Sorry for any inconvenience.