Do your pd in-laws share a bedroom?

Started by jazzhands, April 09, 2019, 11:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jazzhands

I am curious about the sleeping arrangements with your pd in-laws. Do they share a room and/or bed or do they sleep separately?
Mine sleep in separate rooms, on separate floors (one in the basement, one on 2nd floor).  It seems odd to me, especially since they've been married a long time. But pretty much everything about them is strange, so who knows.

Call Me Cordelia

I file this under "Most DEFINITELY not my business."

jazzhands

Yours don’t overshare?   My dh helps them move furniture throughout their home and relocated “her” bedroom. Twice.

candy

Mine used to overshare. One bedroom, two master beds.
MIL loved to brag about how tender and affectionate FIL was when the two of them were alone   :violin:
Au contraire to those stories I have never seen my ILs touch each other, n e v e r. No hugs, no kisses, not even a hand on a shoulder or a back. FIL does get touchy with other women when he is drunk though.

Lauren17

I agree that it's not my business. However, it's hard to miss when MIL has a passive aggressive temper tantrum when they come to visit and you offer them one bed to share.
I was surprised at first, too.
I've cried a thousand rivers. And now I'm swimming for the shore" (adapted from I'll be there for you)

sharkey

My in laws sleep separately which I thought was a little weird but I since found out that one of them snores so loudly it keeps the other awake.