Well, she finally got on my last nerve.

Started by PinkFreud, April 18, 2019, 03:37:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluebell

Hi Pink Freud  :wave:

Hope you're not feeling like you've had a telling off here!   I couldn't help thinking, 'ooh, she's having a telling off here - naughty girl'.  But maybe that's just me - never did get to be a cheeky, naughty girl  - was always extremely, extremely good and well behaved.  (Except for that one time when I drew on my Miffy library book when I was 3, and was never allowed to forget it. Oh, and that time when I tried out sassiness when I was 12 and received a slap round the face for it.  That's absolutely it though.  Just those 2 times.)

One thing which I did for years (as an adult)  was to give my 'unwanted' Christmas and Birthday presents from my uNPD mother, to my annoying  MIL for her birthday or Christmas.   I didn't have to spend anything on my MIL for years, and it got rid of my uNPD mother's gifts - until I went NC with mother of course.  Gave me satisfaction and never really hurt anybody.

Pink Freud, I didn't really see what you did as 'vengeful' or anything. I felt it a bit strong to have the 'rules' quoted on your 'light hearted' thread.  I should think there are worse things you can do in the name of 'Revenge' or 'getting even'. 

I did once give my mother a little card with the poem on 'Children Learn what they live'.   This was many years ago, and now I can't think why I would send her something like that.  Anyway, months later she gave me a bag of stuff which my kids had left there while visiting, and there it was, the little card at the bottom of the bag.  I guess she didn't like it.  :meh:

bloomie

This thread is locked for review. If you have a question or concern about a moderating decision or how the board is run you can send a Personal Message to one of the Moderating & Admin Team or ask about it on our Questions Forum.  Do not use the original thread or any other forum to question or debate moderating decisions as this is a further distraction from the original thread topic. 

The most powerful people are peaceful people.

The truth will set you free if you believe it.