Whoa, i was reLly depressed last year

Started by Spygirl, April 21, 2019, 10:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spygirl

My goodness,

I realized today that i have been pretty depressed the last almost year and a half. I have been getting my house ready to sell while going thru my divorce, which will be done in June sometime. I finally started the inside by cleaning/painting/ decor changes in the bathroom.
The bathroom was so dirty, dusty, white paint grossly yellowed. I had been doing general cleaning all this time, and had never noticed the details. I started looking at my house like i had just walked in it. Wow. The whole place needs serious scrubbing, repainting.

On the one hand, i am happy that i am really coming Out of the FOG, and clarity is returning. On the other hand, it clearly demostrates just how deep i fell down the well. I cant wait to finish getting all my life back!

athene1399

I am so happy for you, Spygirl. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in the depression/situation it's hard to notice other things. Don't beat yourself up over it. You are noticing and cleaning/fixing it now. :) I hope you are able to get your life back soon!

notrightinthehead

You needed to get your inner turmoil sorted out first. Seems like you are feeling so much better now. Well done!
I can't hate my way into loving myself.