do you think

Started by lostsister, April 23, 2019, 03:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostsister

Do you think that people with personality disorders become addicted to their cell phone?

I remember when my sister go hers....she carried it around all of the time, slept with it, kept it in her site while driving, etc.
Of course...we didn't know....she was texting with a man who was not her husband....and lying about where she was going.  Found out all about that from the private detective ex brother-in-law hired when she left him.

scapegoatnumerouno

I have wanted to respond to this so bad but I couldnt log !!! 

YES!!!! 

I have a very Narcissistic younger sister who is more than attached to her phone...  Constantly on it!  She has two young children and I told her once that she really should put the phone down and give the girls some attention.  Never happened. 

I know for a fact that she speaks to many men who she doesnt even know.  Some of these guys she has been texting with for years without even meeting them.  WTH???  She thinks its funny when guys send her pictures of themselves naked also.  I can only guess that she sends her naked pics back. 

I dont believe she is actually addicted to the phone but to the constant attention.  OMG does this girl (38 years old) need attention!