Deleting posts

Started by Wilderhearts, May 16, 2019, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilderhearts

I didn't see there was a second page of posts on a thread, so my response is actually irrelevant.  How do I delete it?   

I stay signed in but right when I went to actions -> delete is when I reached my time limit and had to sign in again.  Now, when I go to "actions" the only action is "quote."

xredshoesx

as a rule we don't delete posts.  the only exception would be if someone exposed themselves, we can do one administrative edit of up to three posts.

from the guidelines-
If you should accidentally post information which compromises the confidentiality of yourself or someone close to you, you may contact a moderator or administrator designating the specific confidential information to be removed.  One administrative edit, of up to a maximum of 3 posts, will be given to each member.  After the first request, subsequent requests to edit posts by the same member will be denied.

if you still want us to delete the post in question, you can use the report to moderator function at the bottom right of the post.

Wilderhearts

Thanks Redshoe - it's just a mistake, not a danger so I won't use one of my three, but that's useful information.