Opposite emotions - out of sync

Started by bohemian butterfly, May 08, 2019, 08:08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bohemian butterfly

Has anyone else noticed that their moods are typically the total opposite of their uPD SO's moods?

I started noticing that when I'm happy, he has his nose in his phone, mumbles responses, doesn't look at me when talking and is overall in a negative "I'm so stressed" space. 

I feel his mood, become deflated and as soon as this happens, he perks up and love bombs.  He will even be all sing songey (singing, making up lyrics, usually professing his love-which feels so fake) 🤪. 

Last night we went to the grocery store.  I was in a great mood, so he treated me like a child (walked ahead of me, saying "Come on" if I lingered behind him)

When we got home, I sat on the couch and he started asking me tons of questions back go back "are you mad at me? You're giving me short answers." I just had zero reaction.   

*sigh* :sadno:

coyote

I seem to have noticed something similar with my uPPDw. What I do is just continue my mood, whatever it be, and recite the 3C's to myself.
How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
Wayne Dyer

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?
Capt. Jack Sparrow

Choose not to be harmed and you won't feel harmed. Don't feel harmed and you haven't been. -Marcus Aurelius