Having computer problems with Out of the FOG

Started by countrygirl, April 05, 2019, 11:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

countrygirl

Hello,

Ever since the maintenance work was done the other day, I've had horrible problems with the board.   Sometimes I manage to reach the point of sending a post, but then receive a message that the search engine can't open the page.  Twice, I was able to write a personal message to another member, but then it couldn't be sent.  Other times, I haven't even been able to open the Forum section at all. 

Country girl

Associate of Daniel

Yes. I'm finding the same issues. It seems to work intermittently.

Have the maintenance works finished yet?

AOD

openskyblue

The host committee is aware of the recent problems and working to fix things with the platform where the Out of the FOG forum lives. I know I've been frustrated too!

I'm no computer/online expert, but I think this is part of a bigger software update/patch snafu that online forums across the internet are suffering from. Maybe its the same one that makes my iphone battery start running to empty every third IOS update?

Spring Butterfly

Yes, we are still experiencing issues and trying to find out the root cause so we can resolve it. The maintenance was to address the issues we were expecting but that didn't resolve the issues with pages loading. Please bear with us...
Every interaction w/ PD persons results in damage — prep beforehand and make time after to heal
blog for healing