UNPD & Money

Started by 2_exhausted, May 26, 2019, 06:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2_exhausted

Hi.

UNPD bf has an issue with presents. As in not giving them....he also does not want to pay for dinner for us. I feel awkward & I end up slapping my credit card down. Once after I paid for our dinner, we went to the mall. He needed liquid to take medication. I saw a place that had good lemonade. I went into to establishment and ordered a lemonade. He did not even offer to pay $2.39. This upsets me as he is only cheap with me. He earns more money, but has a S. I do not have a child. Plus he was once in at least $100k of credit card debt.  :sadno:

I feel used. If I give him a $5 to get something, he pockets the change. Who does this? He can go out drinking, give his S money for drugs, buy tons of clothing, have 3 cars & 2 motorcycles, etc. but nothing for me.

We do not live together & I am to the point that I rarely see him. The Christmas presents he gave me did not fit. So he returned them. But never said "what would you like in place of the Lululemon shirts?". 

I know this sounds trivial. We have many more issues. Like him screaming the F word at me, texting it to me, calling me F face...what does that even mean. He has so many issues. When he finally told his T half of our CRAZY story, she was wondering why I was still involved.

Sorry for the rambling. I am trying to go NC. It is hard. Thanks. I really am exhausted.

2_exhausted.

Poison Ivy

This doesn't sound trivial at all.  Selfishness, especially within a relationship or family, is very painful.