My Story

Started by 2_exhausted, May 26, 2019, 07:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2_exhausted

I do not know if I am able to reveal it all. I am embarrassed by what I allowed.
.... I met uNPD 10 years ago. He told me he was divorced from a Crazy wife. He had a S with a lot of issues (ADHD,ODD, etc). We lived 2 hours apart. Long story short, I could not figure out why he was so afraid of Xwife. She was too much involved. I was not allowed to meet S for at least a year. Somehow, xwife obtained my cell number and email....she started to call and email me. It was very bizarre. He told her my occupation and where I lived. She called my employer and attempted to have my professional license revoked. :stars:  After 2 plus years of this, he stopped talking to me.  Total no contact.......He went back to xwife...they were never divorced. I was very hurt and shocked as I saw a divorce decree in his desk....I later learned in my particular state the legal separation paper looks like a divorce decree.

He was abusive during this time...playing phone games, withholding affection, it was all about him. He abused drugs, and also had a professional license. There is always the potential of a drug screen. As in my prior post, money was always an issue, with him being very cheap. I have a physical disability & when I would fall, he would lose it.....screaming at me, throwing me out of his house.  As I write this, I am wondering why I put up with it. Plus I was having to deal with a person I thought he was divorced from.. she was stalking me(she refused to work, and later it was revealed she never graduated from high school).

Three years later I received a text from him.....she suicided 😵. It is terrible. She used a gun which is atypical for females. He was relieved. This also stunned me.

Cascade

It sounds like they both had serious issues. Please stay away from him as he might try to win you back at this point.