Looking forward to T session.

Started by CoffeeCup2, June 15, 2019, 08:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoffeeCup2

I'm actually excited about this.

I'm still very much affected by a few previous incidents where I was getting attention from males that I had absolutely zero interest in, and as a matter of fact, feel very awkward towards now.

Some of these incidents were triggers from my previous relationship with uNPDx. When I learned more about their backgrounds, saw some of their struggles, etc., massive red flags went off. I saw some things, heard some things, and suddenly it brought me back to having to play healer for uNPDx. Others simply would not take no for an answer.

I used this to essentially give up, as I thought that maybe putting myself out there would give me the opportunity to meet new people, make new friends, etc. But it's kind of come to a crashing halt at Step One, as I feel uncomfortable even talking to them now.

It's going to be great to hear what my T has to say about all of this!

bloomie

CoffeeCup2 - I'm sorry this has slipped down the page a bit without a response. Have you talked to your T about this yet and if so, how's it going?
The most powerful people are peaceful people.

The truth will set you free if you believe it.

CoffeeCup2

Hi Bloomie,

I posted elsewhere about this and the session did not go very well. I probably won't be returning to that T again.

Not to say the T is horrible, I think I'm just at a different place and maybe need to try another.