UNMIL to start the day

Started by Call Me Cordelia, July 12, 2019, 06:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Call Me Cordelia

Woke up bloody early this morning to my DH's phone buzzing intermittently next to my ear. I blearily look over and see his home screen light up again. There are 15 messages from uNMIL on the "family" text. I dropped out of that ages ago. She's been giving DH the Silent Treat since March. I won't be asking DH about the content but dang, my first thought on seeing that was, "I still hate that *{%}%." I don't like that, but that's where I am. Time for coffee and another peaceful day No Contact.

gettingstronger1

I am sorry that you had a rough start to your day, but it sounds like you will make the best of it which is obviously a good choice. Not getting involved in the 15 texts sounds like another good choice.  Take care  :)

bloomie

Oh what a way to validate the wisdom of distance. Hope you are able to kick the dust of that off and move on with a lovely day.
The most powerful people are peaceful people.

The truth will set you free if you believe it.

Call Me Cordelia

Thanks, you two. DH tried to open the subject and I chilled it out. "Sounds like nothing really surprising happening there." "Yeah, it is what we've been expecting." "Okay so what's on your plate for work today?"

:dance: