what to do if Narcs try to alienate the scapegoat of the family thru the kids

Started by scapegoat/caregiver, July 27, 2019, 03:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scapegoat/caregiver

I am the scapegoat.  Was lied to one too many times with false promises.  Had fight with MY Narc Mom - no contact since-----now narc sis (GC) and her son coming out of the woodwork to contact my kids and invite to parties and such.  Never did this before.    Not sure what is going on or if they are planning something.  and not sure what to do.   I have not spoken to my N sis for years, but because she is the GC she works along with my Narc Mom.   I have been disinherited because of the fight. and the fight because the Narc Grandma would only give $ to my daughter and said "why would I help your son...he doesn't do anything for me"  The rule in my house is all children get treated equal WHICH SHE KNEW BEFORE THIS.

SerenityCat

I'm sorry that you are in this situation, I feel for you.

If my kids were pre-teens or older, if the parties etc. did not involve abusive people, I might leave the choice as to whether to attend up to them.

If my kids were younger, I would definitely need all invitations to come through me.

You are uncomfortable in this situation.  You don't trust your sister. This is important to listen to.