Yup, another hoover.

Started by Call Me Cordelia, July 25, 2019, 11:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Call Me Cordelia

I expected another hoover when MIL started up with DH about going to his grandparents last week. MIL emailed me. I just saw it now but didn't open... First direct communication I've had from any of DH's family since the Letter, which was one of my first posts on here:

https://www.outofthefog.net/forum/index.php?topic=77600.msg675948#msg675948

Little blurb looks like she's playing nice/rug sweeping.  :roll: I've been NC with her more than half a year, I didn't realize it had been so long. Ugh. It's like they have a spidey sense about when we're dealing with a ton and are already feeling fragile. Last week her and FIL on DH, this week my grandmother's death and that flying monkey attack, some other stuff I didn't post about here... I'm tired.

I just don't want to deal. I'll think about that tomorrow. At Tara.

:fallingbricks:

Call Me Cordelia

Or just swipe left. *Poof!*  :wave:

Cat of the Canals

I'm sorry you're going through this on top of everything else. I think you're totally right that they have some kind of sick spidey sense. If you don't feel up to dealing, then don't! I'd absolutely considering trashing the thing without reading. (Though honestly, my curiosity would probably get the better of me. Curiosity killed the Cat and all that.  ;) )